Participation in ESA19 as a sponsor or exhibitor represents an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of your organisation, to demonstrate your involvement in this industry, and your commitment to supporting the ideals of the Ecological Society of Australia. Furthermore, you will promote your products and/or services, support your brand, and maintain a high proﬁle within the ﬁeld of ecological science.
The Sponsor and Exhibitor manual is now available – click here to view
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS FUNDING:
- Contributes to the marketing, planning and operation of the conference
- Ensures students, and attendees from regional and remote locations have a greater opportunity to attend, as registration fees are kept low
- Promotes research and education into the ﬁeld of ecology.
YOUR ORGANISATION WILL BENEFIT BY SUPPORTING ESA19, BECAUSE YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A unique opportunity to gain exposure to an interested, relevant and inﬂuential audience in an informal yet informative environment
- The opportunity to demonstrate your organisationʼs positive environmental and social values, and commitment to indigenous issues.
Early conﬁrmation of your participation will ensure a longer and therefore higher level of exposure.
Peruse the sponsorship opportunities detailed in the Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus or feel free to contact us on 02 6198 3218, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tailor a customised and mutually beneﬁcial option.
Click here to view the Sponsorship and Exhibition Manual.
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS